Aside from participating in online writing communities and sharing some of my works on my own sites, I also write for the following online magazines:
- KabayanTech – a Filipino-aimed news about the latest trends in science and technology. I write mostly opinion articles regarding the effects of the latest technology on the Filipino pop culture.
- Blogcritics Magazine – A long-running online magazine filled with the latest news, reviews, interviews, and more about the cultural world around us.
In the past, I have written many articles for Technorati when it used to be an online blog magazine in itself. Because that company shifted focus towards online advertising and marketing, all of my Technorati articles no longer exist there. I have re-posted some of them on either my personal blog or my portfolio, but when I do have the time, I’ll compile the links and list them here.
Here are a few of my selected works. Some are written for news communities and fictional works are unedited first drafts.
- A Fresh Look and Listening to the Balagtasan (10/9/11) – This was originally posted on the old Technorati, republished in my old ADRIATASTIC! personal blog converted to my current personal blog. This was my first article for Technorati about an introduction to a traditional Filipino form of poetic debate. Some literary experts would often call it as an early version of spoken word and slam poetry, except it would be kind of like a showdown between two poets/debaters. In my own words, though, it’s an early version of those Yo Mama insults, except it’s a lot more elegant, poetic, and cleverly witty.
- Beverage Review: Eat, Pray, Love (10/26/11) – Originally posted on the old Technorati, republished in my old ADRIATASTIC! personal blog converted to my current personal blog. Because Blogcritics doesn’t quite publish food reviews, I posted this on Technorati. I am an avid tea drinker and a fan/customer of The Republic of Tea beverages. They had a limited tea blend based on the best-selling memoir, Elizabeth Gilbert’s Eat, Pray, Love.
- The Importance of Twitter Trending Topics: Only in the Philippines (6/9/2012) – KabayanTech
My very first article for KabayanTech, a Philippine-based Technology and Social Media Trends blog.
- An Open Letter to Senator Tito Sotto (8/16/2012) – KabayanTech
Because I am for protecting originality for everyday bloggers against plagiarizers around the world— even if they happen to be federal politicians.
Book Reviews at Blogcritics Magazine
Since 2011, I have been writing select book reviews for Blogcritics Magazine, one of the internet’s longest-running online magazines and also one of the leading news sources of major online news feeds and news providers all around the world. Because all of these book reviews (and most likely I will be writing other types of reviews as well) are written exclusively for the magazine, they are not re-posted here or any one of my writing-related sites. You can simply click on my author profile to read all of my reviews.
(For entertainment purposes only…)
The latest collection is featured on my personal blog, but will eventually be moving here: #ADRICULOUSHaiku
My original fiction writing can be found in the following accounts:
All available in just one place: FanfictionNET